Widow's Row cottage offers cosy, comfortable accommodation for up to 4 people. It is suitable for children. Unfortunately it is not suitable for wheelchair users, as both bedrooms and bathroom are upstairs. Pets are also welcome by prior arrangement. Assistant dogs are always welcome.
The cottage comprises 2 double bedrooms (sleeping maximum of 4 people and a travel cot is available if required, (£10 supplement), for child up to two years of age). The front bedroom overlooks the bay and during the summer months you can lie and watch the boats and yachts sail by. Hairdryers are provided in both bedrooms.
The cosy sitting room provides stunning views across Dundrum bay to St John's Lighthouse. On a clear day you can see the Isle of Man. Relax in the soft, comfortable leather furniture in front of the open fire on cold nights. Close the wooden windows shutters, pull the door curtain and settle in for the evening, (also oil fired central heating). There is FreeSat TV plus DVD player and a selection of DVD's for guest use. There are also books, magazines and games available. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need. Including electric hob and oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and ironing facilities. You will find tea, coffee, sugar and other condiments provided. Highchair provided on request, (£10 supplement).
The bathroom has fullsize bath with electric overhead shower, toilet and washhand basin. A selection of toiletries are available for guest use.
The front and rear garden provide excellent views across the bay and towards Newcastle. Seating and BBQ facilities are provided.
Although there are no designated parking spaces provided for each individual house there is always adequate parking. You will see that the residents park on the slip road outside. This is a narrow two way road and I would please ask you to use common sense when parking , so as not to obstruct the road for other users.
* SORRY, NO SMOKING INSIDE PREMISES.
* FREE WiFi Available
* Pets Are Welcome By Prior Arrangement.
* Assistant Dogs Always Welcome.
* Coal Fire Is Set. Fuel Supplied For One Instance.
* Oil Fired Central Heating.
* Immersion Heater.
* All Use Of Linens, Towels (excluding Beach
Towels) and Utilities Included In Price - No
* Travel Cot, Highchair & Stairgate Available on
Request- £10 for use of Cot and/or Highchair
* First Aid Kit Provided.
* Coffee Machine Provided.
* Selection Of DVD's Provided
* Cooler Box For Picnicking Provided.
* Vacuum Cleaner Provided.
* Hairdryers Provided.
* Fan Provided
* Slow Cooker
* Selection Toiletries Provided.
* Book, Games, Magazines Available.
* Pet Feeding/Water Bowls Provided.
* Pet Rules Apply (see T&C section).
* BBQ Provided. (Charcoal not provided).
* Secure bike storage provided.
* Extensive Selection Of Visitor Information.